Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank you AXN Asia! A-ma-zing!

Paulo and I won 2 tickets each for the special screening of The Amazing Spiderman in 3D.
We had so much fun, thank you so much AXN Asia!


Paulo had a crush on Emma Stone, and me on Andrew Garfield,
so seeing it for free is a win-win for us! 

I was excited to see how Andrew Garfield will play 'Parker', and he did not disappoint as I didn't see 'Saverin' at all for 2.5 hours - that's a good thing! Though, a 17-year-old Emma Stone is a miss for me! Ha, I am not jealous, I am not insecure.  No, I am not! @_@

Kidding aside, I made this Spiderman-inspired bracelet, which I wore during the event.


So, what do you think?
The colors are what? --Very.. Spiderman!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails