Monday, July 9, 2012

I am One Happy Liptonista!

Last Saturday, I met Lipton Philippines family and my fellow Lipton devoTEAs for a get-TEAgether, a lunch treat and movie date - in Shang-rila Plaza.

We watched The Amazing Spider-man in 3D after having lunch at Secret Recipe.  

The lucky couple, KC and Leo; me and my plus one, CJ :)

the mandatory tawa shot
We had a super fun afternoon, plus we get to bring home Lipton goodies :)

Actually, kay KC and Leo to, nakiki-grab lang ako ng photo^^
More than the fun experience last weekend, it was really nice that I get to reminisce my big win last year, also from Lipton Philippines! 

It was overwhelming that people still compliment us (Paulo and me) for our video entry, that became our ticket to a once-in-a-lifetime experience, riding a hot air balloon.

Thank you, Lipton Philippines! ♥ 

Below are some of the photos from the 17th Hot Air Balloon Festival.

February 2012 - Paulo, me, Belen, and Mama
Yes, sundo't hatid kami. ^^
One day of fun and adventure we will never forget. All expense paid-- transpo, food, hot air balloon ride, photographer, and Php15,000 cash! Grand prize na grand prize ang peg! :)










This was our thank you message for Lipton Philippines when we got home. 
Naiiyak ako sa totoo lang ^^




And this was our entry! We made an animation video showing endless possibiliTEAs with Lipton. Paulo did all the illustration (ha! it definitely pays to have an artistic boyfriend! well, Sofia for some coloring), and I did the storyline and editing. :) 

sobrang career.  yes, meron akong storyboard. :)

Here it is, hope you'll like it!

That was my sister and her friend, our main talents, hehe. I also made a video of our outtakes! We truly enjoyed making the video. Thank you Lipton Philippines for the chance, and for choosing our entry. We love you! 


The PossibiliTEAs are Endless!


Now, I am inviting you to Like Lipton Philippines for lots of fun and surprises, and I hope to see you on the next Lipton Get Tea-gether! 


Proud Liptonista,

1 comment:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails