Monday, June 25, 2012

On Skulls and Bows


Two weeks ago, I posted handpicked bow rings on FB, and it seems to be a hit for everyone! By that, I mean.. sold within minutes! Yay, thank you, friends! :)

I love bow rings, for me it is a simple statement that I can be girly sometimes. :)

This week, I decided to hand pick bow rings (again) and skull accessories (along with other good finds).  Here are some of the items I really find edgy and cute. Please forgive my lola hands. ^^


I am selling these for 60 to 80 pesos a piece. Yes, affordable trinkets that will definitely show that sweet girls rock! Right?

I was then inspired to make a bracelet using skull beads and wax cotton cord.  I practiced making macrame square knots and was able to come up with these.

I am actually excited to make more skulls and bows accessories. Watch out for my future posts. ^^
Now, for other handpicked accessories, please check my FB album Accessories for Sale

Hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails