Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and the Huntsman

Hey all!


Just saw Kim Chui's TVC for SkinWhite a while ago, and I just can't help but notice her beautiful blush white skin. Good thing, I can also achieve that with SkinWhite!

Did you know that SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works 4 ways:

It WHITENS the skin's surface
It REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
It NOURISHES skin with vitamins,
and it PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays!

Weeeeeee! With that I am definite that with SkinWhite, I can be the fairest of them all. I will surely have a beautiful blush white skin that my prince charming can't resist! 

PRINCE CHARMING=Chris Hemsworth!   ♥ ♥

Can't wait to watch this movie with Chris Hemsworth as huntsman. I know he'll be perfect! 



Just like how perfect my skin will be with SkinWhite! *wink*


Want to know more about Synchrowhite Action and why Kim Chiu loves SkinWhite? Watch this TVC  :)

Also Watch this super kilig BFF story and be amazed how Ivan knows his BFF is the one! <3<3<3 Well, SkinWhite really works there! Cute! :)


Finally, know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:



https://www.facebook.com/skinwhite/app_137541772984354
And oh, they are having a summer promo! Coolio, definitely joining this! :)


Thank you, SkinWhite and Nuffnang!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails