Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening

Weeeeee, I have a run tomorrow but I stayed up late to tell you all this..
Nuffnang together with PLDT myDSL will be having a special screening for The Social Network Movie on October 19, 2010, 6:25 PM at Greenbelt 3 Cinema 1 exclusive for all (ehem) Nuffnangers!

Woot, woot! and here's my entry..

“The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to.. speedy connection for convenient and fun blogging!



Excited (as I am) to know the features of PLDT MyDSL?  See below. :)


Wow! 4-port hub?! I guess with more connections that would be a lot of savings, right?  And now, I am much intrigued with allowing remote troubleshooting, sounds interesting.  It's the first time I heard such thing, and that was the one that really caught my attention, besides the fact that the plans are super affordable!

Kudos to PLDT myDSL and to Nuffnang!

Cheers (and good night),

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails