Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 in Full Bangs!

Hi everyone, how was your 10.10.10? Mine went great, and I am in full bangs!
 
Photos taken from my iPhone, Camera Bag App ~ Helga :)

I've been thinking of having my haircut for a long time now, and last night was my chance! Went to Piandre in Greenbelt 1 for my 380 peso-haircut!  I really wanted full bangs and even printed out photos for inspiration.

Song Hye Kyo
Super Bianca
But when I went out from Piandre, I didn't hear Paulo telling me that I achieved the Song Hye or Super Bianca look, and all I get was:


Betty La Fea

and
DORA!!

Grrr.. Oh well, he didn't know that my real inspiration for this look was:


Sofia .. 
 

and.. my chipmunk version 20 years ago!


Cheers,
dianneregina

Photo source:  Google

4 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails