Saturday, September 11, 2010

Movie Date: Despicable Me

Finally, a movie date with my cousins! Thanks to Mica Mics for sponsoring this trip!

I picked up the kids at around lunch and waited for them to get ready for our movie date.  I begged Sofia not to wear her school shoes, but she threatened to throw a tantrum and I don't want that to happen, so here's her OOTD:

 This Is It Japorms!

Mr. Gru Here We Come!

We came in about an hour early and so we spent our time taking photos with the minions.  Sofia was not in the mood to join us in the group photo, so we asked her to take our photos instead.

Take One

Take Two

Receiving instructions from our photographer :)
Nice shot! :)

It's So Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die!

I really liked this movie, but still it did not take the place of "Up" as my favorite animated film (so far).  Despicable Me is so entertaining, but quite predictable.  But the kids loved it, and the minions are so adorable!  There are a lot of surprises, sweet moments, and tons of laughs.  It's music to my ears to hear all the kids inside the cinema laughing their hearts out.  :)

Conversations Over McFloat


They all liked Mr. Gru and how he changed for the better.  They also observed how Vector was different when he's with his dad.  They kept on talking about the minions too!  They liked it when Gru first read a bedtime story to Margo, Edith, and Agnes.  I told them that I particularly liked the scene when Gru gave goodnight kisses to the trio.  It was Agnes' character they kinda remembered, and even saw the resemblance with Boo (of Monsters, Inc).  They wanted to call Sofia as Agnes, but Sofia disagreed as she wanted to be called..

Margo!

*Laughs* I just hope there'll be a lot of movies of this kind, and I won't hesitate to bring the kids again to watch it.  I enjoyed this day with them that I totally forgot about my pow yesterday!

This trip won't be complete without a memorabilia, so we stopped by Kameraworld for this:
Jologs much?!
I don't care, haha! We all had a blast and I don't mind them calling me 'Principal', haha! (parang field trip lang).  {Ate Lengs and CJ, we missed you, next time na lang ha?}  

On our way home, we met Sweet Leilani, a Hawaiian hula dancer from the cab's dashboard.


Isn't she pretty? :)
Alright, thanks for bearing with my long post.  I hope you enjoy the rest of the long weekend.  Stay safe, everyone! :)
dianneregina

2 comments:

  1. Pareho tayo... I also love the story of UP!
    I haven't watched Despicable Me ; (
    xoxo
    MrsM

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi MrsM ;) with UP kasi, OA ko pero i cried.. haha! Despicable Me is still recommended, pang-bata talaga :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails