Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sofia! (Part 1)

Sofia turned 4 yesterday and here's our version of her birthday cake.


A slice of biko or sinukmani ~ an authentic Tagalog delicacy made from malagkit rice, topped with a heart-shaped candy. Not a good match, but she really liked that candy! :)

She's not in the mood yesterday, a BIG NO for a photo op :(

I promised her that I will make a birthday cake on Saturday (that would be Part 2), and I might bring them to the mall and hopefully we can watch Despicable Me

Photo taken from Wikipedia :)

Happy Birthday, Sofia.. I Love You! ♥

dianneregina

4 comments:

  1. saw your comment about frozen yogurt in manila girl's blog when i just published an entry about fro-yo ;) anyway, i'm just bloghopping. happy 4th to sofia!

    ☆ definitely, maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ♥ joei, thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I miss biko! Happy Birthday little girl!
    xoxo
    MrsM

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails