Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Few Bottles and Countless Stories

To watch or not to watch Rain in MOA was my dilemma last weekend, and this was resolved when one of my dear friend invited us for a small get-together.

I know it could be possible that Rain won't do a concert again here in the Philippines in  the very near future (maybe next decade), ha! but I considered seeing my friends as a rare event as well. :)

So yeah, Rain was kicked off my priority list!

Saturday Night

We initially went to Collective in Malugay Street (for a change), but we thought the place was boring or maybe we were there early, so we find our way to Central BBQ Boy Grill! Oh boy, the crowd was unbelievable, but thank goodness we managed to get a TABLE FOR 4!

Six Hours of Catching Up

Photos taken from my iPhone, Hipstamatic App
Lens: John S
Film: Kodot Verichrome

Six hours! But, we did not get wasted.. just a few bottles and a lot of talks.. and pulutan! :) 

dianneregina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails