Monday, August 9, 2010

Tony Moly Lip Tints

L - #01 Cherry Pink, R - #02 Red Apple

Yay! I really wanted to have these, and now Tony Tints are in my hands! I only bought sample sizes (Php90 each) though. :)

This is how it should look like when applied:

Photos from Boys Over Flowers

Though, Goo Hye Sun (Geum Jan Di) is reported to use Benetint not Tony Tint, the latter is still a great alternative.

I personally liked Shade #01, Cherry Pink! This lip tint is easily absorbed by the lips, I mean instantaneously! I just put it on, then immediately wiped my lips with tissue, but almost no color comes off the tissue.. I don't know where it goes! *Haha*

Koreans have fair skin to begin with, so I think they can pull off any shade they wish. I suggest you get both shades and try it for yourself.

Tony tints tend to be drying, but nothing your regular lip balm can't manage.


Cheers!
dianneregina

5 comments:

  1. Too bad it's drying! I don't think this is recommended for my already dry lips, haha! Informative post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ianeyshen! love this post. where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zaya, yes too bad it was drying, though I still love how it can really produce a natural lip color. I am not yet ready to try Benetint (medyo mahal kasi for me, haha!) I might go and try Lioele lip tints next. :)

    @Ate Memel, hallooo! how are you? I just got this in eBay. But, a fellow blogger carries a lot of Tony Moly products, she might have one of these. I'm sure she has other lip tints worth trying, you may check her blog http://www.lizzbuenaventura.com/p/shop.html

    Mishu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rhaindropz, oops sorry i didn't see your message. Anyway, I got this in eBay lang, better to get the sample size lang kasi matagal naman maubos :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails