Monday, August 23, 2010

Today's Pows and Wows

It was in college when I first encountered these terms. Pow-Wow as we call it, is basically a pass-the-ball-getting-to-know you sort of game, but I guess to a deeper level. Whoever catches the ball will share his/her own Pow and Wow.
Pow - is something that lets you down or makes you sad.
Wow - on the otherhand, is something that uplifts you or makes you happy.

I always list my Pows and Wows, and today is no exception.


POW
I ran out of my Kopiko Brown Coffee stock this morning, and I made my own coffee. In short, my coffee doesn't taste good! :(

WOW
I still have uraro cookies left, yay!

POW
My pants' zipper was broken.

WOW
I was able to hide it.

POW
I just found out that I forgot to pay my credit card balance for last month. I thought there's no way I could forget it, but I did. Super pow!

WOW
I received a text from MyGlobe Rewards, and I now have 130.25 points, which means I only need 469.75 points so I can redeem 4 Ayala Cinema passes. I know I need a lot more points but at least I am making progress.

POW
My right foot is forming another blister, really not a good time breaking in a new pair of shoes!

WOW
I was able to enjoy this Carne Asada Tacos for dinner.


POW
I got shortchanged at Cantina by 81 cents. It's really a pet peeve of mine if an establishment assumes that I don't need that extra cents. I really don't know where it started but I am known for asking exact change up to the last cent! I just don't have enough energy this time to do that, I just charged Cantina to my Pow Pow Pow list! :(

WOW
I signed The Body Shop's Campaign to STOP Sex Trafficking. It only took a minute of my time, and I surely felt good afterwards. I am encouraging you to do the same. :)


POW
I forgot my umbrella and it rained pretty hard tonight.

WOW
I wasn't drenched and I managed not to slip.

POW
I attempted to window shop (hehe), but my blistered foot won't allow me :(

WOW

Yay! I bought my fourth bottle of L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo. I love love love this shampoo. I am very sensitive with shampoos, but with this one -- no allergies whatsoever. Super wow! ;)  


POW
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner is still OOS.

WOW
I found my BBW PocketBac hidden somewhere in my bag.

POW
I can't find Myra E Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory, which I am willing to try now.

WOW
I bought Fanny Serrano's Eyelash curler. It was said to be a good dupe for Shu Uemura. I can't really tell because I don't own Shu Uemura, but I tested it on the counter and just as long as it doesn't pinch my skin, I am okay with it. Good results too, so it is wow!



POW
Just as I am ready for the first day of my 8-week training for 10K run. Ngak! I don't have a ponytail or scrunchy, and with my long hair I know it will be hard for me to train. Such a hassle.

DOUBLE POW!
Off to the gym, only to find out that (yeah I forgot) No Gym on Mondays!


I am a believer of the Laws of Attraction and most of the time if I started my day good, will attract everything good to happen, and the same goes if I begin a bad day, it will certainly end as bad. You see, Laws of Attraction really takes place in my day to day events. It's just that for today it is like a roller-coaster ride with lots of Pows and Wows!

dianneregina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails