Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Send A Smile Project

With all the ups and downs that started my week, and with all the issues that happened in our country the past hours, I find it really hard to have a reason to smile.

But it is amazing that there are people kind enough hosting even a small project to make someone happy, and I chanced upon Ri-chan's blog Butter and Jam.


Project: Send a Smile

Now that we are already in the Information era, I thought it was wonderful that people still have a fascination about postcards. Just a simple project, and a simple thought of it is enough to make someone really smile.

I am inspired to do the same. Thanks Ri-chan.

dianneregina

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting about it!!! ♥ ♥ will need your email add to contact you~~~~ email me - hablub[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ri-chan, hope to host a similar event.. soon :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails