Monday, August 30, 2010

Pseudo Make-up Tutorial and Bench Hair Fix

I initially thought of bringing my cousins in Children's Playground in Luneta last Saturday, but I am not comfortable going near that area (at least for the time being), so we stayed home.  Sofia was a bit disappointed, but after a short Talking Tom session, she forgot about the planned trip.

She then started rummaging the stuff in my purse! She kept on saying, "Lips", and I knew she wanted to use my Tony Moly lip tint, and so I let her check out my kikay kit. *LOL*

If you want a Geum Jandi-inspired makeup, meaning fresh, sweet, and innocent look, here's Sofia and she will show you how. Enjoy the video! :)

GEUM JAN DI - Photo taken from Boys Over Flowers

Hope you liked it! :)

On Bench Fix Salon

Another transformation last weekend.  Paulo had a haircut!  Here's how he looked like BEFORE the fix.
Please don't mind me, I'm just goofing on him! :D

And here's how he looked like AFTER the fix.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Exactly as I thought, a Bench Fix signature style.  Super like!

dianneregina

6 comments:

  1. I think guys look better with shorter hair. :) Nice Vid. :) Young Make Up Guru. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anna! i agree that most guys look better with short hair, with some exceptions, take for example jasper hale (team jasper speaking here), haha! i liked his hair that way :) anyway, glad you liked the video.. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sofia is soooo cute... must hire her for my wedding soon! i need a make-up artist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi crickette,
    hahaha! thanks and best wishes on your wedding.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kikay na bata! mana kay ate dianne... :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehem, (channelling sofia) siemper! ♥

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails