Friday, August 27, 2010

New Found Love: Myra VitaGlow Tinted Facial Moisturizer

I've been a BB cream user for almost a year now and I must admit, it's a super hit for me! But, because I am quite unhappy with whiteheads resulting from my current BB cream, I decided to discontinue use at this time.  I felt like my skin needed a breather as well.

Wait, I don't want to get barefaced and I know my skin needed protection from the sun, that's why I am glad to get this really cheap alternative, Myra VitaGlow Tinted Facial Moisturizer. I road-tested this today and I totally loved it! ♥

Myra VitaGlow Tinted Facial Moisturizer in Ivory, Php135

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE TUBE - Get all these benefits-- moisturizer, sun protection, concealer, makeup base, minerals, and skin vitamin.

One skincare mistake I commit is not putting on moisturizer, I am just so lazy to do that! I found moisturizers to be sticky, but this Myra VitaGlow is surprisingly light on the skin.  No reason to be lazy now, haha!  Today, I experimented on skipping face primer, BB cream (with SPF), and mineral powder.  I only applied this, ONLY THIS!  The results are pretty much the same with my previous routine and it lasted for about 4 to 5 hours, not bad.  It doesn't say anything about oil control, but this really kept my oilies at bay, and it's actually much better than when I used my BB cream. Super wow!

I initially thought I won't like the shimmers because many users rant about it, but I actually liked it!  As the caption goes, Everything you need in one tube ~ I thought now I also have a face highlighter? Nah! Those shimmers subside in about 10-20 minutes and you'll only notice your glowing skin.

With a little blush and Tony Moly lip tint, I am ready to go!  Though, I am yet to try if this can cause whiteheads on me.  I really hope not.

Glad it worked for me, and I hope it'll work for you too. :)

Anyway, as seen from the background photo above is a small notebook I bought from Papemelroti.  Isn't this cute?

Small notebook from Papemelroti, Php24

dianneregina

4 comments:

  1. I started using this just yesterday and I hope I get to like this too just like you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pammy, yeah i hope it will work for you too.. really nice kasi cheap lang :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna buy this. :( But I can't find it in the groceries near my home. I guess I have to wait during weekends cause it is the only time wherein I can go to a mall/dept store. I guess that is the downside of having a graveyard shift... kapag papasok sa work.. sarado na establishments.. kapag pauwi naman ng work... di pa sila nagbubukas. ^__^ Thanks for sharing this product.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails