Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Miss These Guys: 2D1N

Today, I woke up feeling depressed (again) with an issue that has been bothering me for like forever (and no, this post is not about that) :( :( but after a power hug from Paulo (Thanks Pau) and a late night 2D1N marathon, I think I am going to be okay.
2D1N cast: Lee Seung Gi, MC Mong, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Su Geun, Kim C, and Eun Ji Won
Dang! It's almost a year now when our KBS subscription was pulled out from our Sky Cable plan. Good thing there's YouTube, but still I haven't been able to watch any recent episodes. I missed these guys and I know I need a lot of catching up. I will, I will.

Before I go to bed, let me share with you one cut, it's not the funniest but it's enough to make me smile today. Big thanks to these guys!
I really missed watching them! It's a shame that they haven't released a DVD yet. Come on, I'd absolutely be the first to buy it, promise! Hehe.
On a much lighter note, I am waiting for this K-drama (no, it's not a drama, ha!) to be available in MySoju. *fingers crossed*

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho featuring Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah, I never thought that they could be a lovely pair, but let's see. I am quite excited to find that out. :)


I am actually thinking of sporting a short 'do, but after seeing Shin Min Ah's long hair, well I am okay to forget about it (at least for now).

Note: I do not own any of the photos or video above. No copyright infringement intended.

Smile. Good night all!

dianneregina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails