Monday, July 26, 2010

Watson's GrapeBella Lip Balm


I have so many lip products that I can't even manage to finish and yet I still bought this GrapeBella Lip Balm. I guess I was pushed by so many raves from Girltalk, and this only costs Php89 so it's not that painful to try it! :)

From the packaging it says,

Watson's GrapeBella Lip Balm is specially created with Grape Oil from Europe. Scientific research has proven that Grape Oil is an effective antioxidant which helps nourish the lips to keep them soft and smooth. This GrapeBella Lip Balm also contains Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to help lock in moisture and keep your lips soft and hydrated.




It has a bit of waxy feel when applied, but it's not as heavy as the other products I have tried.  This product reminds me of TBS Born Lippy minus the gloss. On that note, I can't wear this alone! Haha, but i think this can be a great base for my lip tint.

This is also said to be a lip treatment, and I am yet to try this for a couple of days to see if I will like it.  I was also tempted to buy the GrapeBella Exfoliating Body Polish, but when I tried it on the back of my hand, my skin became red and itchy (sort of painful). Maybe because it should be applied on wet skin, LOL, but still.. I did not buy it! :(

How about you, do you own GrapeBella Lip Balm or any of the GrapeBella skin care line? What are your thoughts?


Cheers,
dianneregina

3 comments:

  1. I tried Blistex and Carmex, both felt waxy and thick on the lips and didn't really help with the chapping. Trying this out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @peachy pink sisters, does this taste yummy? not so. :) though there's no awkward taste or smell.. just mildly sweet, that's perfect!

    @zaya, go sis! i think this is really worth a try.

    update: i wore it alone today, and im starting to like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails