Monday, July 26, 2010

I decided to wear my Footsie Roll today..

No, this isn't an emergency. My foot doesn't hurt nor my shoes were broken.
I just wanted to sport my Footsie Roll today!

I bought this pair 2 months ago at StepSisters - an urban lifestyle committed to providing you with innovative, functional, and fashion-forward products that complement your urban lifestyle.

Footsie Roll in Silver, Php380

I got the one in Silver. Pretty, isn't it? I love that this is fully rollable and lightweight. PORTABLE - STYLISH - AFFORDABLE - COMFORTABLE as defined in their website -- ALL TRUE! ♥

Oh, they now call this FROLLIC Take Away shoes - originally conceived as after-party shoes to relieve stiletto-sored feet! I believe they don't carry Silver anymore, but don't fret because they have more fabulous colors for you to choose from.

How about White sands or Basic black? And for those who are not afraid to go bold and go beyond the basics, they have Golden tan, Pink blush, Turquoise seas, Plum python, Red viper, and Pewter shell - wow cute names and gorgeous colors indeed!

Ready to get sweet relief for your soles? You may visit FROLLICONLINE for more info.

How about you, do you have this pair? What did you like/dislike about it?
I'd love to hear from you.


Cheers,
dianneregina

5 comments:

  1. sis i bought that at Php380 + shipping fee,
    you can check their site for more info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw u at lizz and this post reminded me u might want to join the sole sister shoes giveaway

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails