Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hipstamatic + Photography by Sofia

Hipstamatic is undoubtedly one of my all-time favorite Iphone Apps.

From the Hipstamatic App site, it is defined as an Iphone application that brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras from the past.

I've never had a plastic toy camera before and this is the first time I heard of such thing, but I am seriously loving it now!

I only got a couple of lens and films pre-installed, and these are the free ones. Here are some of the photos taken, enjoy!

Lens: John S
Film: Ina's 1969


Power Kiss
Sofia mimicking Santino

Lens: John S
Film: Kodot Verichrome


Sofia singing Ako ay May Lobo, and this is the part where she says, Lumipad sa langit
Napagalitan si kulit

After my Hipstamatic triggering, Sofia borrowed my phone, turned on the camera and clicked maybe a hundred times! Here are some of her best shots.
Is she showing early photography skills? :) Take a look..

Ate Marie
Casette Radio
Nanay Dianne, tingin ka..

I was surprised by how she can hold the phone steadily and produce these shots. I know these aren't perfect, but these photos made me smile. :)

I am just proud of her.
dianneregina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails