Thursday, July 22, 2010

Asians FTW!

I have to admit..
Kollaboration's cover of Forever by Chris Brown has been in my Youtube playlist for months now, and I have been listening to it every morning. By that, I mean no skip.. as in every day!

At first, I am just following singer/Youtube sensation Kina Grannis, but later I realized that I am starting to like them all as well.

I know little about them, all I know is that I enjoy their music very much!
Here are some of my favorite Kollaboration videos.

Credit goes to the owner of the videos.







Kollaboration is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is Empowerment Through Entertainment. We are dedicated to the promotion of a strong Asian Pacific Islander American presence in entertainment. We use this positive presence to aid other charitable and community causes. ~http://www.kollaboration.org

Kudos!
dianneregina







No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails